As the vaccine roll-out continues around the country businesses are slowly opening their doors to customers and business activities. As they reopen, however, businesses still have to think about how to operate safely and reduce the risk of further spread. According to the CDC and the World Health Organization, the Coronavirus is spread through aerosol transmission and may also be spread through surface contact. With that in mind, it’s important for businesses to have strategies in place to keep workers, customers, and guests safe. Here are just a few quick tips:
Cleaning and Safety Standard for SpotHolders
Prior to each booking, SpotHolders should consider the following:
– Make sure soap, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are readily available for guests.
– Space bookings far enough apart to allow time for enhanced cleaning.
– Wear protective gloves when cleaning and disinfecting.
– Vacuum and mop floors daily
– Clean and disinfect common areas, such as bathrooms and kitchens at regular intervals
– Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, phones, and keyboards after each use
– Reconfigure furniture to allow for proper social distancing
– Limit capacity based on local guidelines.
Preventative Measures for SpotSeekers
For the safety of yourself and your colleagues, SpotSeekers should consider the following:
– Stay six feet apart when possible.
– Wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth.
– Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer.
– Wipe down your workspace with a disinfecting wipe.
– Limit the sharing of office supplies and equipment such as phones and staplers.
For more information on Covid-19 and staying safe in the workplace visit CDC.gov.
Need help thinking through additional measures for your unique spot or activity? We’re here to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.